Wednesday, December 31


Hi everyone--
This is a new endeavor for Matthew and I in which were thinking it would be a good way for us to keep you updated. We are especially excited to share our new family pictures and videos (which we just learned our camera can make!). Right now we are currently enjoying the tail end of our vacation in Michigan. It has been a relaxing time of playing, eating, and being with our family. We haven't seen Joel and Bri in over a year, so that has been especially fun! We'll add pictures as soon as we download them at home. But since I don't have those, but do have a picture of my expanding belly, we'll start with that :) Say hello to the pea, baby nick, small fry, or whatever other name you have for our baby! We hope you all had lovely holidays as well.

(us at 16 weeks)

6 comments:

  1. Leah, your expanding belly is beautiful! I am already proud of the parents you and Matthew will become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I had heard through the grapevine, but this is great to see for myself. =) I just finished my ob/gyn rotation, so pregnancy has been on my mind as of late. So, little gestational being, I bid thee welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am so excited that you and Matthew now have a blog. :) It was so great relaxing this past week and catching up with you and Matthew in person. Oh and eating with you as well. That was fun. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I'm hungry. What did you girls do to me? Great week together, what fond memories we shall keep always! Save travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Chengdu, China Leah and Matthew! I had a blast with you guys. So good to have our family together for the holidays! I am off to Kuala Lumpur at the moment and had a chance to check your blog from the lounge at the airport. I hope you are well.

    Love you both!
    Cappy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leah! We had SO much fun with you over the holidays. I'm glad that Brad, Alexander and I could share a few days with you guys. We love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete