at 9 pounds!! That's still about a full ounce a day since her last visit. She also got some more shots today as we decided in the end to go the traditional vaccination route. Today is Matthew's first day, tomorow mine. So this might be a bit of a desert stretch as far as postings go. Even taking pictures hardly gets done these days.


The tired look

Only being 1/2 time allows me mental energy I rarely have at the beginning of the school year. This is the most effort I've put into bulletin boards since student teaching! We split up our class list too, which gave me 7 kiddos I'm responsible for (conferences, paperwork etc.) Isn't that amazing?! Only teaching 2 subjects as well... and splitting all the beginning of the year tasks has been amazing. So far it really has been 1/2 time.

We had open house yesterday, which was fun! I love getting to meet some of the kids before the first day of school. There is a lot of energy coming to 3rd grade... can't wait to channel it for learning :)
Cool soil poster Leah, your art work?
ReplyDeleteBest to you tomorrow on the 1st day of part-time teaching 3rd grade with Meg!
xoxoxo,
mom