I can't quite blame it on the holidays yet... but life has been busy! So going back 2 weekends...
matthew, abigail and i got the fabulous chance to get out to Colorado and hang out with our western friends and family. I loved getting out there for the first time since i left! We visited the Worker first which felt like a going home of sorts. Ate at some old fav places... watched Isaac and Abigail be adorable and check each other out in a friendly family sort of way... the boys played lots of wiffle ball, long walks, art museum, new toys for Abby to play with... and SNOW!!!! Abby's first. Just a few flakes, but we were pretty excited. (pic below) We were so happy to hang out with Joel and Bri and finally see their house/chickens/church and life in Denver now. I got so few pictures of the visit, it's a bit sad, but here are a few.
they held hands all weekend! it was adorable, natural and NOT staged :)
baby blue eyes are a cornell must :)

(santa's little elf, at work making toys for Christmas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment