Sunday, November 22

When did that happen?

This week Abigail learned to sit. Or, as it were, there wasn't much learning involved. We put her down and backed away -probably by accident- and realized she could sit. It was crazy. I thought it was one of those milestones that took lots of training and patience. (well, there have been a FEW bumps and tears since we've started putting her up more). Today she watched Matthew and I clearing sticks from the yard, sitting for about 20 minutes with out any spills. People always say the baby time goes so quick... and though we rarely feel the days are quick, when something like this happens... yes, it feels like she is growing up so so fast.


1 comment:

  1. What a big girl!!! I love the look on her face in the second picture...so serious but could not be more adorable. Micah's response was, "What?!?! What is Abby doing?" Nathan continues to call just about every baby he sees "Abby" and walks up to the computer constantly saying, "See Abby! See Abby!". Can't wait to see your family in just a few weeks! Lots of love to you guys.

    ReplyDelete