Sunday, September 12

abby's office




1. I feel like it needs explanation that my child is often without clothing because she is often doing child-like things that mess up the clothes she had on. Today's reason is that on our walk around the campus, she beelined straight for every sprinkler (apparently they all come on at 6pm?) and ran around, stopped them up, and generally did exactly what you're supposed to do with a sprinkler. Just that she was in her church dress. Should I have stopped her?

2. I want to point out that there is actually an "o" on the paper she is referring to with the "o" and i didn't even notice until the video was over. I was impressed!

3. Abby is going to be a writer. She has been holding pencils/pens like this since before her first birthday. She also ALWAYS sticks them in her mouth (length-wise) just like her father... thanks for that one matthew!

4. I caught the cup :)

1 comment:

  1. She's also unclothed because ya'll tend to live in HOT places!

    I'm very impressed by the way she wields pens! She even seems to know which end of the pen writes, which is more than I can say for Milo :-)

    ReplyDelete