Thursday, December 15

just some cute Tai-tai pictures

we are having a blast with mom and jamie here in town! Eli and Isaac have been over the last 2 days and we have played nonstop. So much so that it's 8:17 and the next thing on my to-do list is bedtime! But here are a few pics of our growing so fast little boy who has begun singing (while nursing) and blowing rasberries this week.



4 comments:

  1. Aww...Jadon wore that fleece so much last year, great memories! Bedtime this past week for Dan and I has been coming quite early too! Matthias looks great, wish we could see you guys again at Christmas. We'll be thinking of you! Love to each one of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really see Matthew in him in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Leah! I love the fleece, and the baby in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! He's already grown so much since I saw him at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete