Here is abby "skiing." Skiing in quotes because all she really had to do here was to stand up. Apparently this was still somewhat of a challenge because abby did her first few runs practicing all her rag doll moves and Gpa had to snowplow, direct and keep her off the snow. She did improve significantly though and even managed a wave by her 3rd run! (video) I was also reminded what a great encourager and teacher my dad is. He definitely kept her going, improving, having a good time and wanting to ski, ski, ski more! Thanks also to Matthew, on baby duty in the lodge much of the day so i could ski with the fam.
6 years ago
Wow! That is really impressive! She did so well! What fun.
ReplyDeleteI miss u soooooooo much. I wanted you to know that I read your blog constantly. I'm in fifth grade now and I hope you remember me.
ReplyDeleteOh my, when did she get so big? Look at her skiing!! What a big girl!
ReplyDelete