It was a bit less than thrilling, but i enjoyed seeing some of the stuff like the ripples from when Denver was under water, the dino bones embedded in rock and some really cool dino footprints.
Abby didn't like much of it at all until she could climb. She has proven herself over and over a climber! Maybe since we let her climb all over the basement furniture?
Matthias is trying hard to follow in his big sister's footsteps! He's lifting his whole body off the ground lately and thinking really hard about what it would take to crawl.
I'm onto something here!
and i'm done. Really really done!
(happy 7 months as well Tai tai!)

Thank you for the more Tai Tai pictures that I requested :-) He's SO beautiful! I want to play with him so much! & I love the description of his exploratory crawling efforts :-)
ReplyDelete