Sunday, May 13

Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day 
to all the amazing moms/grandmas/aunts and beautiful women in our lives!! 

 To celebrate, Matthew made arrangements with our housemate Aaron whose family has a cabin up in the woods. We spent friday/saturday hiking, making fires and cooking stuff on them, playing games and hanging out. It was wonderful!
 I love watching Abby delight in nature and hope this is a life long love.
 Matthias is enjoying some new things lately like swings, finger foods and peek-a-boo.
 Still thinking about it... and finding himself like this a lot these days.
I like how days like today (mother's day) encourage me reflect on the kids who make me a mother. Even at ages when their needs are high and melt downs are not uncommon for one reason or another, they are a joy for me to take care of and live alongside.  Their creativity, silliness, laughter, explorations and even the struggles bless me over and over again. I am thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I have to know: is that the Bjorn, or did you come by a different front carrier? I'm in the market now Adele is pushing the limits of her stretchy wrap...

    ReplyDelete