Thursday, September 26

September!

Never a dull moment... heres to the end of August and September...

 Tai tai and I went on a trip to coloado. We got to visit all our old friends out there and also be with our family!  We stayed with mom and jamie and chris and got to spend lots of time with the Cornells too. 
Our old chickens! Still clucking!

 The Denver Zoo, still awesome as ever!

 Stapleton pools, so good! It was fall here in NY when I left. It was still 90-100 in Denver when I arrived!

 Hike with the family during labor day... rattle snake!!  We saw two on the hike, but this was the big one.
 I love hanging out by water with my kids. 

 No one out east believes me when I tell them you are allowed to play in the fountains in Denver. It's inconcievable to north easteners that there are people that laid back in the world. 

Mom gave Tai tai the best little party ever. This was his pinata. So awesome! 

 Back at home, our free stored opened! Abby decided to sell free lemonade. After Tai tai knocked the first pitcher over, the second pitcher sold out quickly!

 These are the shelves some men from another church built for us. They are awesome! We cover them with sheets during the week when the store is not open.

 We got our own little blast of summer back and pulled out the slip and slide one last time. Abby had a great summer with this gang of girls to hang out with!



 Tai tai turned 2 duing a trip to Pittsburgh for a family wedding. We used the wedding cupcakes to be his birthday cake and had a little celebration that morning in the hotel lobby.

 Unicorn Tai tai. Awesome.

Back at home Matthew and I are getting ready for the long winter indoors. We have been stripping wall paper in the dining room and just recently took the doors off to the butler pantry and kitchen. We're taking suggestions for light colors to put above the green. The tan currently there is just the wall behind the wallpaper. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment