
Matthew and i felt more than adequately prepared with our millions of birth/parenting classes, books, and conversations with parents before Abby's arrivial. One aspect of babyhood that I don't think anyone prepared me for though was how much of a celebrity babies are out in public. Maybe because most people don't start taking their kids out at 3 days old, i dont know, but it's funny how people stare, ask questions, point, and love on Abby when we go out. Maybe because she has such cute clothes that make her look like a little doll such as featured above.
Stay tuned in for the Weekly Wednesday containing the Abby adventures of this week (there have been many!)
Oh I know! When I went to Costco for the first time with Isaac I could barely make it from one sample stand to the next without being asked question after question. And some of them I was like "Are you REALLY asking me this right now... you don't know me that's a bit personal." I've learned if I didn't want to talk to put a blanket over the car seat so people couldn't see him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! She looks so happy (and stylish)...people are amazing how bold they suddenly become when you have a baby in your arms; where does that come from?!? Give Abby a big hug from her cousins, aunt, and uncle in NY!
ReplyDelete