The swings (alone) were her absolute favorite! She showed off all those top teeth with big wide grins and giggles every time she swooped back and forth.
First slide ride.... and where were those swings again she says?
LOVE the pic of Abby in the swing! It is super cute and I love to composition with her really close to the camera and Matthew in the background....so cute!
So cute! I didn't know she had so many teeth. I can't wait until the next time all the cousins can play at the park together. We'll have to have a picnic. :) Love from us to you three!
LOVE the pic of Abby in the swing! It is super cute and I love to composition with her really close to the camera and Matthew in the background....so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I didn't know she had so many teeth. I can't wait until the next time all the cousins can play at the park together. We'll have to have a picnic. :) Love from us to you three!
ReplyDelete