Thursday, March 11

some moments...


Abigail is still the throw up queen. Cherios and solid foods are her only weapon against this title, so she usually gets something solid after nursing... but there are those moments I forget and... then we have a little picasso. Inspiring isn't it?



Matthew has been running at 5am. He pulled me out of bed today for this view, but it was beautiful!


Abby and I raked our front "flower bed" today. I might be a bit more careful letting her crawl around in the yard after finding a very alive garden snake in the leaves. Abby was a champ and didn't even seem to notice him.

2 comments:

  1. So precious...even the "picasso" picture. We miss you guys! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and beautiful, all. I've been reading a book called Windows into the Soul, Art as Spiritual Expression by Michael Sullivan. Perhaps you have it? Perchance Abby has been reading it? Tell her Amma says nice work expressing what lies deep within!

    ReplyDelete