This isn't a scared face, it's a "please, please, please?" face yes, i do want to tackle this rainstorm! it was as great as anticipated and we did a few jigs in the puddles (again) totally unaware or caring that she's soaked to the bone!
That's awesome! I'm glad she likes to get out there in the rain and attack the day! (maybe she got that from her aunt Rachel!...I was getting nervous when she didn't like finger painting!)
That's awesome! I'm glad she likes to get out there in the rain and attack the day! (maybe she got that from her aunt Rachel!...I was getting nervous when she didn't like finger painting!)
ReplyDeleteSo precious! Thanks for capturing such memorable images for the Abby Fan Club!
ReplyDeleteIt must be very very hot. Smart girl to cool off in, and play with the "cool?" rainfall. Looking forward to playing and learning together Friday!!
ReplyDelete