
Believe it or not, advent will be upon us this Sunday! I usually resist all things Christmas until well after Thanksgiving... but this year Matthew is preaching this first Sunday so we have been preparing in our devotions all week. I was also excited to have Abby's advent calendar finished. She will miss putting these little bags on her hands and running around doing puppet shows with them, but they are now being filled for her daily opening. This is a great season in the church's calendar too, hope it blesses you and fills you with anticipation and longing for our Lord's birth!
Those bags are so cute! And I love how you hung the on a stick! You could sell that! It's amazing. So jealous! Did you find enough things to put in them?
ReplyDeletewe're still working on it to be honest! hopefully we'll fill them before she hits an empty bag:)
ReplyDelete--leah