Sunday, November 14

God answers prayers

...even abby's prayers!
Saturday morning abby started asking for kids. She kept asking ALL morning. I felt sad because aside from going to the zoo (AGAIN) I just didn't know where to find any kids for her. We went to the grocery store as a family (get abby out of the house, knock off an errand, and maybe see a kid or two in the aisles) and on our way there we saw a city street blocked off with a bouncy house. I made matthew do a u-turn and check it out. In front of the street read a sign: KIDFEST!!!!!! No joke, we had come across a kid party just starting with every fun thing a kid could want with lots and lots of KIDS! Matthew dropped us off, and did the shopping while i nearly cried for joy at abby's gleeful shrieks and smiles being surrounded by kids and fun activities.
Just another way God overwhelms me with his provision and abundant love.


4 comments:

  1. What a great day! That is so awesome that you just stumbled across a kidfest. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Leah! I was wondering where the picture in the text message came from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! Bless her heart!

    Miles can't wait to see her. Or at least, he knows her picture and says another of his inscrutable two-syllable words whenever he sees it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky find! Don't you just love watching your kid be a kid???

    ReplyDelete