Matthias tuned 5 months the same day as Matthew hit 30, so Matthias got a little less press, but here we are. He's doing 5 month things now like sitting, grabbing our plates off the table, eating solids and most recently, sleeping in a little nook in the living room.
Abby is also better than I am now at making him laugh :) I love glimpses like that into their sibling bond!
What a great expression on his face!
ReplyDeleteThe sibling bond is amazing to watch! He is such a cutie! I am so excited for Shane to sit on his own its ridiculous! Just as exciting the second time around to watch them grown and learn! Cuddling is just as great too!!
ReplyDeleteI showed this picture to dad and asked if he recognized this child. He said, "Not sure, but it definitely looks like a Cornell." He's gorgeous. Is he going to be black-haired and blue-eyed? What a handsome combination!
ReplyDelete