before abby made a mural on our white as snow walls. a note to all your parents who haven't experienced this yet: don't believe the internet. Baking soda is NOT helpful, and can eat holes in your walls instead! Just plain wipes will do (to get crayon off anyway)also, i finished Abby's quilt started so long ago i forgot when. i wish i loved it more... but it's done anyway.
hi ,its alice, i think that is the best quilt i have ever seen. i still lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee the shirt you made for me. say hi to abby for me!
Beautiful quilt! How special. As for the drawing on the walls...well...Nathan is just getting over that and has finally realized that the walls are not his canvas (at least while those walls belong to his grandma!). I've seen this wall paper that the entire thing looks like picture frames and is made for your kids to color in; I'm considering for their playroom in the new house! Miss you guys.
Wow! Her quilt is amazing! I love it! She looks like she loves it too! I love the colors you used. What a wonderful gift for her.
ReplyDeleteIt's bee-utiful! (... and as only a grand-parent can say, so was Abby's artwork!) :-)
ReplyDeletehi ,its alice, i think that is the best quilt i have ever seen. i still lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee the shirt you made for me. say hi to abby for me!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt! How special. As for the drawing on the walls...well...Nathan is just getting over that and has finally realized that the walls are not his canvas (at least while those walls belong to his grandma!). I've seen this wall paper that the entire thing looks like picture frames and is made for your kids to color in; I'm considering for their playroom in the new house! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with the quilt? I think it's adorable and it really fits abby. It's an abby-themed quilt. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI want a quilt! pick me next to make a lap blanket?
ReplyDelete