Friday, October 22

Halloween: here comes your newest trick-or-treater

Halloween came a little early to the seminary and Abby had her first experience trick-or-treating. She wore a flamenco dress from Spain (thanks Cappy)
Okay, I'm in the dress. Can we go show it off now? (Abby only wore the dress in hopes of much adoration. Otherwise, she wasn't impressed with all the ruffles herself.)
I'm being so patient, can we go now?
(and shiloh wants to know the same thing!)
Abby trying to figure this whole costume thing out.
Also: check out matthew. What do you suppose HE is doing?
So... Abby most of the night wouldn't take anyone's candy, didn't know what to do with it, etc. Finally we decided to give her just the smallest smidgen. 1 or 2 tenative bites were all it took. After that, she marched straight up to every person at their post and helped herself to multiple candy bars! I love this pic and would have abby saying "it's okay everyone, I have this chocolate thing under control."
wow wow wow wow, that stuff is good! And of course she was asking for more until bed time.
I guess we have inducted her into Halloween for good!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Guess Abby will have fond memories of the dress now, maybe she will rename it "candy dress"? She sure is a cutie. I remember Joel doing the same thing the first time we exposed him to candy, Leah, you just watched Joel and went right at it. Thanks for sharing the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Abby! So glad to see you wearing that flamenco dress!

    Love,
    Cappy

    ReplyDelete