Tuesday, July 12

Life Abundant!

I love summer. I love this time with Abby, I love that she's 2! I love Matthew's flexible schedule, get togethers with the Cornells and other friends, and birthdays! Here are some fun moments from the past week or so.
Grandpa Keith was able to visit for an evening! Abby loved showing him around her digs. (her rocket ship pictured here)
Matthew and Abby made my birthday a special one! A highlight was Joel, Bri and Eli coming over and teaching us Agricola once the big kids were down for the night.
Last Sunday there was a Slow Food Denver program telling us where sour cherries were ripe all over city property. We were able to pick for about 3 hours with Abby helping almost the whole time and then I took a class to learn how to can them which I have been wanting to learn for years! I can't wait for Keith to come back so I can bake him a cherry pie :)
Abby and I have even gone back to get more since they freeze and can so well!
Pool date with Cornells! Abby is sure that she is an alligator here....
And a monkey here! She decided her learning tower was tree and we spent a morning decorating it as so. Abby also surprised me by doing almost a full pull up to get herself up!

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to hear how well you are all loving Denver! Enjoy this special time with Abby...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete