Tuesday, December 6

Baptism

While we were home for Thanksgiving we had Matthias baptized. It's a big moment that i don't fully understand, but believe God is doing something remarkable in and through. It was amazing to have so many people from our family there to welcome Matthias into God's family. I think i may have counted 45 people. We and our children are so blessed!
Keith and Lori hosted a celebration afterwards which was great
Matthias with Godparents, Aunt Rachel and Uncle Phil
Matthias is into laughing such big belly laughs now this video doesn't really do it justice. His laughs make us all so happy- especially abby who loves to be the one causing the laughter.
We also found out today at his check up that he's up to 12 pounds now!

2 comments:

  1. Before we know it, he is going to pass Annika in weight! She still has him by a little but I definitely think she will be the smaller cousin as they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the video! My favorite part is at the end: Abby:"can i tickle him too?" Leah: "of course!" hope the laughing and tickling continue!

    ReplyDelete