Hooray!!!! Congrats! Did you call this one when we were talking that one night when you were home... Perfect timing to get you your car seat back :) Hope everyone is feeling well after your long trip, we can't wait for another little one to join the family!
I just KNEW it! When Bri texted me yesterday and you called me today i just KNEW you were pregant!!! YAY! I guess we'll have "another round!" Maybe I'm next??? Hmmm... Love you soooooo much- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Steph
UM... WHAT???
ReplyDeleteThank you Abby for this most wonderful announcement! How very exciting and... we rejoice with you!!!
ReplyDeleteAH - CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm so excited for Abby! (and for you and Matthew of course!)
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!! Congrats! Did you call this one when we were talking that one night when you were home... Perfect timing to get you your car seat back :) Hope everyone is feeling well after your long trip, we can't wait for another little one to join the family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! When's the due date?
ReplyDeleteI just KNEW it! When Bri texted me yesterday and you called me today i just KNEW you were pregant!!! YAY! I guess we'll have "another round!" Maybe I'm next??? Hmmm... Love you soooooo much- CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Wahoo! Congratulations, Matthew, Leah, and Abby! ~Love, Lucy, John, and Anna
ReplyDeletecongatulations! Just found out about the baby on the way! Yheaaaa!!!!
ReplyDeleteNote: This makes me VERY happy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, Abby (with an attitude!)
Love you! We need to catch up soon.
-K