a. i can't believe i took a bump shot every month abby's pregnancy. I think this "midway" one and a 40week one will be enough for baby 2!
b. we are over half way, but it's hard to tell these days with a due date that varies by 2 weeks. I'm pacing myself for mid (or even late) september, but wonder how it's possible to that far off from my original sept. 1 due date!
c. Bebo is kicking!! Actually, it was a bizarre moment camping when he started really practicing karate for the first time that i had ever felt... and it was hard enough for matthew to feel a solid 5 kicks! A patient but strong kiddo?
d. i am thankful for the timing of this pregnancy in that i have lots of 2nd trimester energy to plow through my long to-do lists each day as we get ready to move, and move and start life anew in Denver! Thanks God :)
I keep hoping that if I'm pregnant at the same time that you are, but behind by enough weeks, we'll look all cute and identical in some picture. I may or may not currently be the size that you are now... Let's get together! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! So glad that you are half way and that you are feeling some nice and strong kicks! How awesome is that?!?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! We finally have a webcam again and the boys want to skype with you, Matthew and Abby and show you the new house, so hopefully we can do that soon! They miss you guys!
ReplyDelete